Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You are what you publish!

Yesterday I had my lunch alone. Once in awhile I take chicken rice for my lunch at one of the stalls nearby my office – just for a quick lunch.

As usual, it was is not easy to get the seat. There were less tables compared to the customers. I sat down at one of the tables immediately after a group of man finished their lunch.

Next to my table was a table with three ladies. One of them was so much over weigh. She almost triples the size of her friends. They were enjoying their chicken rice. After about 2 minutes, I got my order and started my lunch. Gosh! Before I finish half of my plate, the lady ordered another plate. She ate twice of the volume compared to ordinary people. No wonder her size was double or triple than ordinary people. To me, this is a proof what people are saying “you are what you eat”


Similarly, in blog and web spear people say “you are what you publish” If you publish quality & valuable things for people, you will get them back from the people. I hope to see and proof it to myself soon.

No comments: